Saturday, April 1, 2017

Introducing the 7 Kids Your Crafting Store DESIGN TEAM!!

Happy Saturday and April 1st everyone!! Today we wanted to take some special time to officially introduce you to the 7 Kids Your Crafting Store DESIGN TEAM. Some of these ladies have been on the team a while, and some just recently started. We feel we assembled an awesome team, and think you'll agree they are all amazing. We can't wait for you to be inspired by their creativity and fabulous creations all year long.

We have also been busy improving our store, which includes a new Logo to enhance the look of the store and blog. We also adjusted our company name to better reflect who we are: 7 Kids Your Crafting Supply Store.
To celebrate our wonderful new team along with our new changes, we will be doing our version of a Duck Duck Goose Game on the 7 Kids Customers Create Facebook Page on Sunday, April 2nd for free prizes!! Be sure to join our FB page so you can play along with us!!

In addition, we decided to do a limited-time SALE!! Use code [Springfever] for 30% off your entire order on April 1, 2017!
some exclusions will apply

So without further ado, here is our 2017 DESIGN TEAM!

My name is Aleksandra. I live with my loving husband and my three wonderful children in a small, beautiful European country Slovenia. I'm 35 years old and have been more actively crafting for the last 8 years. My art is one of the major parts of my life and has turned from my hobby into my job that I love. I cannot imagine my day without crafting. I love papers, mixed media supplies, flowers and all sorts of embellishments. I am a color enthusiast. I love striking and bold color combinations on one side as well as soft pastel palettes on the other side, depending on my moods and feelings at the time. My greatest passion is making off the page projects, mixed media altered art, exploding boxes with miniature "worlds" inside. But I also love to relax with art journals, tags, cards and layouts. I most often search and find my inspiration in nature and everyday life. Sometimes overflow of my ideas keeps me awake at night. :) I hope you can find some inspiration in my work. 

Hi, I’m Amy and I’ve been an artsy craftsy kind of gal my entire life. I even have an educational background in studio art and art history, but it wasn’t until my introduction to Copic markers over eight years ago that I really felt like I had found my true medium. So it is a rare thing to see a card from me that doesn’t include some kind of coloring on it. When I am not in my craft room I can be found reading fantasy fiction, binge watching some of my favorite shows on Netflix, or working... a girls gotta provide for her kitties somehow!

 
Hi, I am Jessie Banks. I started scrapbooking in 2010, and 2 years later found myself in love with stamping and cardmaking. I love lots of layers of paper, or super clean and simple cards. I love anything with pigment, copics, watercolours, coloured pencils, pastels and anything else I can get my hands on. So basically if it’s a card and style, yup I love it and will try it!

My name is Michele Cunningham. I am married and have a daughter who is 22 years old. She is in College and it gives me a great opportunity to make and send fun care packages and cards to her. I also have a son who is 18. I've been crafting ever since I can remember. I have a Bachelor of Arts degree and love to be creative. I really enjoy paper crafts. I started out scrapbooking and it evolved to card making and crafting home decor and altered items. I love color and patterns and incorporate both in most of my projects. Lately I have been into mixed media and the joy of distressed inks. It brings me back to when I would do water coloring. I really enjoy being on the 7kids Design Team and can’t live without my crafty fix for the day and all of you wonderful peeps in blog land.


 
My name is Martha, and I’m a wife and a mother of two beautiful little people here in Alberta Canada. I love all things paper, and my Copic Markers! Crafting daily keeps me sane, and helps me to explore my creativity! I originally started as a scrapbooker because I wanted to document my daughter’s journey thru the NICU when she was born prematurely when I was 25 weeks pregnant. After a while I discovered my Copic Markers and cardmaking. While I still try to scrapbook, cardmaking is what I truly enjoy!!

 
My name is Mindy from Paper Creations by Mindy and I’m super excited to be a part of this amazing team and company! I’ve always been a fan of crafting since I was little and as an adult … nothing has changed! I am thrilled to say I was able to turn my passion into a business to help provide for my family so now I can play with paper … and get paid for it! In addition to that I have two wonderful children and super supportive husband. ~Why fit in … When you were born to standout? 

 
Hi, my name is Rosemary and I live in Texas with my hubby and sweet boy. I originally got into scrapbooking over 20 years ago, but switched to cardmaking a few years ago. I love that I can complete something from start to finish in a few hours or days versus working on a scrapbook that can take years (for me anyways), LOL! Being a part of the blogging world has given me the opportunity to make new friends and share my love of crafting! I’m so blessed that I was asked to be a part of this amazing team. 

 
Hello, I am truly excited and so blessed to be joining this fun and amazing talented team here at 7 kids Your Crafting Supply Store. My name is Yenni Natalia, and you can call me Yenni. I was born in Indonesia and currently live in Singapore together with my husband, 1 feather kid (lovebird named Picco) and a furry kid (a dog named Garlic). I started crafting from young, however craft stuffs were not easy to find in Indonesia at that point of time. When I came to Singapore, my craft journey started with scrapbooking around 2009. But due to a twist of fate in 2010 where I ran out of space to store my scrapbook albums, I decided to switch to card making, where I finally found my passion. I have been making cards ever since but also started blogging. I have tried many styles of card making and found that I enjoy making cards with lots of layers and coloured images. Once again, I am so thrilled and so blessed that 7 Kids invited me to be part of the Design Team. I can’t wait to share my card creations with you.


 All of these ladies bring something different creatively to the 7 Kids Design Team. We hope they will inspire you throughout the year, and that you will share your gorgeous creations with us on our 7 Kids Customers Create Facebook Page. Don't forget, we will have several games tomorrow for FREEBIES! Come join us for some fun! 
 

1 comment:

  1. I am proud of this team and I love all your Bio's, you guys are amazing people! Hugs Kelly

    ReplyDelete