Tuesday, August 15, 2017

A little love song

Amy here with my weekly Tuesday post for 7 Kids Your Crafting Supply Store. During the month of August the 7 Kids design team is being sponsored by Cas-ual Fridays and Vilda Stamps. Because they made for such a perfect pairing once before I am revisiting the Heartbeats stamp set from Cas-ual Fridays and the second cutie from the Greeting Farm Our Song set. This time around I went with a more vibrant and upbeat color scheme using Distress Inks to add pink to the background. This little musician looked to me like a quirky indie rocker so I gave her a pretty pink streak in her hair to match. Next I second generation stamped the music notes onto the journaling card so they would be light enough to stamp the wonderful sentiment right over top. Then all I had to do to finish the card was add her to the bottom and affix the whole thing to the card front.  :)
 
Last week saw the start of a brand new 'anything goes' challenge so there is plenty of time to play along! You will love all of the great new product hitting the shelves and that $20 gift certificate prize could really help fill a shopping cart!
Copic markers:
skin- E000, E00, E11, E04, R00, R20
eyes- E31
hair- RV10, RV13, RV14, RV29, YR30, YR31, E50, E33
clothes- YG00, YG03, G07, E89, Y11, RV52, RV06
guitar- E21, E23, E37

1 comment:

  1. I love the pink background colour and she is just adorable!! What a beautifully sweet card. tfs Prayerful hugs sent, Germaine

    ReplyDelete